Wednesday 21 January 2009

How to make money online using Clickbank ($400 per month)

I thought I’d share a little experiment I did last month with Clickbank. I signed up for a brand new account & decided to see how much money I could make within a month with just Articles, no ppc or paid advertising.

Since I work a full time job I wasn’t able to really put as much effort into the experiment as I’d liked but the results were somewhat interesting for the amount of time spent working on it.

Here’s what I did:

I picked 10 products from the Clickbank Marketplace which had a gravity of anywhere between 20-100

I did some keyword research on the product, so I looked at the types of keywords people might be using to search for that product. For example, a dog walking guide people may search for “how to walk your dog” etc

I then wrote 2 articles for each product. These took about 15mins to write, so all up I spent probably about 6 hours preparing everything.

I made sure that the articles had keyword rich title tags i.e. “How to Walk your Dog” “How to download games for Zune.”

I did an objective review of each product, so basically I said that normally I’m quite skeptical of these sorts of products but boy was I surprised when blah blah blah. I made sure I gave each product a rating in different categories, i.e. value for money, features & so on.

I added all of the articles to USfreeads, didn’t pay for any to be featured but I’m sure that might provide some sales, that’s something I’ll try for the next update.

Once I’d done that I wanted to get the USfreeads Advert indexed in Google. So I use Bookmarking Demon as usual to Submit to as many social networks as possible. If you’re cheap you can also use Only Wire.

Ok now I wait until the articles are indexed in Google. Once they are I then submit the reviews to Article sites such as Ezinearticles, Goarticles. There’s hundreds of article directories, submit the article to around 10 or so. Make sure that you include links back to your USfreeads advert in the footer with good anchor text (i.e. how to walk your dog).

Wash, rinse & repeat.

You can also make Wordpress Blogs, Blogger Blogs, Squidoo, Hubpages, Myspace Pages & heaps more. But I didn’t on this occasion. Perhaps next time round when I get a bit more time to experiment.

Anyway I thought I’d share my results in using the above technique with a screenshot from the new Clickbank account.

Clickbank Account

Not a massive amount of earnings but not bad for about 10 hours in total work. Now If I was to do the same thing month in & month out I’d be growing the number of articles I have online, growing their inbound links using articles & other sources. Eventually I’d have over 240 articles within a year. These will make me money month after month, not just for the month I write them.

The beauty of this is that the earnings above are probably lower due to the amount of time the pages take to get indexed & ranked. So I plan on increasing the earnings easily by next month.

So for any of you guys out there who are struggling to make any money, it’s not difficult. Don’t just sit there & check your stats everyday wondering why you’re not making any cash. Keep writing reviews, articles & just keep doing it over & over. Eventually you’ll hit a sweetspot & the sales will start to mount up. Once you get a nice tidy Clickbank balance running you can then start pouring that money into other ventures ;)

Article taken from:
http://www.earnersblog.com/400-a-month-with-clickbank-article-marketing/

No comments:

Post a Comment